I forgot my password in a protected column, is it hidden somewhere

  1. #1
    Daphine
    Guest

    I forgot my password in a protected column, is it hidden somewhere

    Excel 2003, I have a protected work sheet, and I forgot my pass word to
    unprotect it, could it be pulled up somehow? is it hidden somewhere in the
    system? help!

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: I forgot my password in a protected column, is it hidden somewhere

    Hi!

    See this:

    http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

    Before you try the "hack" method note the paragraph about simply copying the
    data to a new sheet!

    Biff

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: I forgot my password in a protected column, is it hidden somewhere

    Daphine

    Visit John McGimpsey's site for this.

    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/removepwords.html

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP