Coments

  1. #1
    Horacio
    Guest

    Coments

    Hi!
    Is there a way to fix a coment in sheet always in the place without arrows.
    Exmple:
    1º I want to have 2 coments in diferent cells but I like this coments
    appear in same place.
    2º I want also the coments without arrows.
    Any help please
    Thank You.

    --
    Um Abraço
    Horacio

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Coments

    There is only one Comment Box for each cell, but you can make it look like
    there are multiple "comments" for a cell by special arrangement of the text,
    and formatting the Comment Box to remove the colored background, and change
    the line color to White and line weight to zero............then, when you
    mouse over the cell, up pops multiple "comments"...........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3