min or max results

  1. #1
    GoofyinNY
    Guest

    min or max results

    I am trying to include minimum and maximum totals for a customer billing
    spreadsheets, B8 and B13 are numbers and I need a minimum of 10.00 and
    maximum of 100.00 to be included in the following formula.

    Thanks !!

    =PRODUCT(B8, B13/100)

  2. #2
    RagDyeR
    Guest

    Re: min or max results

    Try this:

    =MAX(10,MIN(B8*B13/100,100))

    --

    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: min or max results

    =MAX(MIN(PRODUCT(B8, B13/100),100),10)

    odd as it may seem, the MIN statement ensures the max figure, and vice
    versa.

    Bob Phillips

  4. #4
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: min or max results

    Let's see if I understand you correctly....
    Try this:
    =MIN(MAX((B8*(B13/100)),10),100)

    Does that help?

    Regards,