how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

  1. #1
    piagax2
    Guest

    how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

    I have an excel spreadsheet that I am doing and it has about 100 sheets
    within the spreadsheet (tabs on botom) Is there a way to sort those sheets?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

    See http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    piagax2
    Guest

    RE: how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

    not sure where to put that formula given from c.pearson or how to go about
    doing it

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: how can I sort sheets within a workbook in excel

    It is VBA not a formula.

    From Excel, Alt-F11 to get to the VBIDE. Menu Insert>Module, and then copy
    Chip's code.

    and click Run.