changing colors of font in functions

  1. #1
    andreee
    Guest

    changing colors of font in functions

    hello
    I would like to change color of font when value of cell is over 10000.
    Should I do it using IF function? How should I write it? What commands
    use to change color of font?
    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: changing colors of font in functions

    Hi

    Select cell(s). From Format menu, select Conditional Formatting. Set
    condition to <Cell Value Is> <greater than> <1000>. Click on Format button,
    and set reaction for true condition (p.e. red font color).

    --
    Arvi Laanemets
    ( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<at>tarkon.ee )

    news:[email protected]...