Sunday to Saturday weekly foreward planner

  1. #1
    leub
    Guest

    Sunday to Saturday weekly foreward planner

    In my past experience and current experience I have found a need for a weekly
    Sunday to Saturday one page planner as opposed to the current monthly or
    annual planner. In the past I made a planner for my own use, as a weekly
    diary page didn't allow me to plan my work for any given day of the week and
    at the same time allowing me to see my staff availability for any day of that
    week or the same facility any other future week.
    --
    fidus et audax

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: Sunday to Saturday weekly foreward planner

    "leub" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In my past experience and current experience I have found a need for a
    > weekly
    > Sunday to Saturday one page planner as opposed to the current monthly or
    > annual planner. In the past I made a planner for my own use, as a weekly
    > diary page didn't allow me to plan my work for any given day of the week
    > and
    > at the same time allowing me to see my staff availability for any day of
    > that
    > week or the same facility any other future week.
    > --
    > fidus et audax

    So what is your question?

    --
    Regards

    Sandy
    [email protected]
    [email protected] with @tiscali.co.uk

  3. #3
    leub
    Guest

    RE: Sunday to Saturday weekly foreward planner

    --
    fidusa et audax

  4. #4
    leub