Need a formula that will turn a date red if that over 60 days

  1. #1
    Holly
    Guest

    Need a formula that will turn a date red if that over 60 days

    I am trying to create a program for a monthly statement to show a customer
    the unpaid bills we have with them and which bills have gone beyond 60 days.
    I wanted the bill date to turn red in my statement if it goes beyond 60 days
    this way I could easily see if there were any that I needed to call on.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Need a formula that will turn a date red if that over 60 days

    Select the date cdells, let's say starting in A1
    Go to meneu Format>Conditional Formatting
    Change Condition1 To Formula Is
    Add a formula of =A1<TODAY()-60
    Click Format
    Select the pattern tab