data subtotalling isnt working properly on my spreadsheet

  1. #1
    robert
    Guest

    data subtotalling isnt working properly on my spreadsheet

    i have a spreadsheet that i am trying to data subtotal down to 3 levels, but
    when I create the 2nd level for grouping (data, subtotal) it calls itself the
    1st level, ie it appears above the grand total and therefore doesnt display
    correctly. Everything looks to be sorted correctly. Any help appreciated
    Robert

  2. #2

    Re: data subtotalling isnt working properly on my spreadsheet

    Maybe...

    Multilevel subtotals are in the wrong position in Excel 2002 and in Excel 2003