The question is an excel question that I need to figure out howto do in excel.

  1. #1
    Terry
    Guest

    The question is an excel question that I need to figure out howto do in excel.

    If one score is 100 and three people are judging
    Different projects say 20 Projects when they are marked 1-5 on their
    skill level.

    The next score is final score of 50.

    How do you figure out the average of one judge and then average the
    three judges total to get the final total in both examples?

    Thanks: Terry

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: The question is an excel question that I need to figure out how to do in excel.

    homework?

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: The question is an excel question that I need to figure out how to do in excel.

    and do we need one thread to tell us there is another thread with a
    question?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: The question is an excel question that I need to figure out how to do in excel.

    Homework or not, who understands the post? I sure don't!

    Biff