my excel formulas have quit working

  1. #1
    MR
    Guest

    my excel formulas have quit working

    I use excell daily - but this morning all of my formulas, is each
    spreadsheet, will not work or copy.

  2. #2
    David Billigmeier
    Guest

    RE: my excel formulas have quit working

    Try hitting F9, do your formula's update now? If so, you have automatic
    calculation turned off...

    <Tools><Options>
    "Calculation" tab
    Check "Automatic"

    Dave

  3. #3
    MR
    Guest

    RE: my excel formulas have quit working

    F9 did not make a difference - Each and every one of my spreadsheets has quit
    working (formulas) this morning.

  4. #4
    MR
    Guest

    RE: my excel formulas have quit working

    F9 did not do the trick

  5. #5
    Oscar of Issaquah Salmon Days Festival
    Guest

    RE: my excel formulas have quit working

    I had the same thing happen occassionally. For instnace I entered the formula
    =right(A2,4) and it stayed as that. F9 didn't help. Closing and reopening the
    file either.

  6. #6
    MR
    Guest

    RE: my excel formulas have quit working

    I solved it!!! It actually was the F9 problem, but hitting F9 that particular
    item. So I had to change the automatic formula update item in the tools.
    Crazy...I never turned it off, but I had to change it back on each
    spreadsheet. Thank You!!!