How do I advance filter to multiple locations at once?

  1. #1
    imills
    Guest

    How do I advance filter to multiple locations at once?

    I have a summary page of planting events. In the left column I have the feild
    name and the other other column have more info such as, date, seeding rate,
    variety, etc. I want to send the information to a summary sheet for each
    field. I have been able to advance filter the list for one specific field so
    far, and I have also created a Macro (Manually, I don't understand code) to
    execute the advance filter any time I want. The problem is I have over 50
    fields, and to build a macro that does all fields at once will take a lot of
    time and leave alot of room for error. I want to do the same thing for
    several more lists; planting, fertilizing, harvesting, irrigation, etc.
    Is there a faster way, such as advance filtering to multiple locations at
    once?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I advance filter to multiple locations at once?

    Hi imills

    Do you want to do this
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy5.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    imills
    Guest

    Re: How do I advance filter to multiple locations at once?

    Yes Ron, I'm pretty sure this is what I want to do. But how do I do it?
    I don't understand VBA at at all.
    Thanks Ron.

  4. #4
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I advance filter to multiple locations at once?

    Hi imills

    > I don't understand VBA at at all.

    Ok, Send me your test file private and I will help you
    Tell me exact what you want to do in the mail.