Rounding up results to meet minimum order quantities.

  1. #1
    Vin C.
    Guest

    Rounding up results to meet minimum order quantities.

    There was a formula I used in the past that would bump up the results in a
    cell to the next highest group of ten. For example, if the results were "16"
    the formula would return "20". If the results were "32" the formula returns
    "40" and so on. I would like to use this function again but can't remember
    the formula. Any assistance will be appreciated. Thanks! Vince

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Rounding up results to meet minimum order quantities.

    =CEILING(A1,10)

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Rounding up results to meet minimum order quantities.

    How about =ROUNDUP(A1,-1)
    best wishes
    --
    Bernard V Liengme