Formula if a number is between 2 amount than answer will be x

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Princess
    Guest

    Formula if a number is between 2 amount than answer will be x

    I need help please!!! For example if I am in cell C3. I want to put a formula
    in that if in B3 the number I have entered is between 4 and 6 for example
    than i want the answer in C3 to be 2.

  2. #2

    RE: Formula if a number is between 2 amount than answer will be x

    "Princess" wrote:
    > I want to put a formula in that if in B3 the number I
    > have entered is between 4 and 6 for example
    > than i want the answer in C3 to be 2.

    You also need to specify what value you want if B3 is not
    between those limits. I will use 1 ....

    =IF(AND(4<=B3,B3<=6), 2, 1)