OS language and Office language conflicts

  1. #1
    teejay
    Guest

    OS language and Office language conflicts

    Hello All,

    I have SWEDISH XP home edition and I have office in english version but
    whenever I work with any office document, the default language of the
    document is taken over as Swedish. It doesn't make much difference to word or
    Powerpoint but its disaster for excel.

    Can anybody suggest me how do I fix this over-ruling of Office default
    language by OS language?

    I tried to change the settings in excel every time but next time I launch
    excel (or any other office document) its swedish again.

    Many thanks

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: OS language and Office language conflicts

    Is changing your Regional Options in the Microsoft Control Panel a
    possibility for you?
    HTH,
    --
    Gary Brown