Gray vs Black Lines

  1. #1
    Aurora
    Guest

    Gray vs Black Lines

    I am using Excel 2000
    I am having a senior moment. How do you get excel to print the light gray
    lines, around all of the cells, and not the black lines. I know I have done
    this before, but just because someone asked me how I do this - I can't think
    of what I have done.
    Can someone please help me?

    Aurora

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Gray vs Black Lines

    Click File > Page Set-Up > Sheet tab
    Check "Gridlines" under "Print" > OK
    --
    Max
    Singapore
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Aurora
    Guest

    Re: Gray vs Black Lines

    Max - Thank you for answering but this prints dark lines.
    I want the grayed out lines as they appear on the screen.
    Do you have any other ideas?

    Aurora

  4. #4
    klswvu
    Guest

    Re: Gray vs Black Lines

    Go to... Tools > Options > View [Tab] > Gridline Color [Select Box] to change
    color.
    Then use suggestion above... Works in Excel 2003... I think it is the same
    in 2000, but not positive