Miscellaneous

  1. #1

    Miscellaneous

    Hi people,

    Need a little help. I do not see the very first two rows in the spreadsheet. Do you have any idea what could be the cause? Tried to unhide, changed height without any success. (even tried macro) It is not my workbook, a person in charge has no idea what did she do.

    Thanks a lot in advance,

    Irina.

  2. #2
    Elkar
    Guest

    RE: Miscellaneous

    Perhaps the Workbook window got moved up so that the top is obscured under
    the Excel window?

    Try this:

    Select "Arrange" from the Window Menu. Then choose "Tile".

    Does that help?
    Elkar

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Miscellaneous

    Left-click on the "3" for row three and drag it upward to the blank square
    above and release, then irght click on the "3" and select RowHeight, and
    type 12.75 in the little window > then OK

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

  4. #4

    Hidden rows

    Thank you all for advices, but nothing had helped.
    I fixed it, but still do not what was it. I just copied whole worksheet to empty worksheet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Elkar

  5. #5
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: Miscellaneous

    Maybe Window / Unfreeze panes

    Maybe the rows were hidden

    Maybe the row heights were set extremely small?

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    "Irina" <[email protected]> wrote in