Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

  1. #1
    Access101
    Guest

    Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

    Hello,

    If you could tell me how to do the following it would be appreciated.
    If I hide rows 2, 4, 6 in a 7 row spreadsheet, then rows 1,3,5, 7 are
    showing. If I highligh these row numbers, copy, and paste, it pastes rows
    1-7, not the odd rows that are showing. Any help is appreciated.

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

    We could copy only the visible rows using F5 > Special

    After you select the rows 1-7,
    press F5 > Special > Check "Visible cells only" > OK
    then right-click to copy (and paste elsewhere)
    --
    Max
    Singapore
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Access101
    Guest

    Re: Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

    That's it. Max, thanks so much.

  4. #4
    Max
    Guest

    Re: Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

    Pleasure` ..