Text Lower Case Letter

  1. #1
    Sabrina
    Guest

    Text Lower Case Letter

    I am trying to add one text into each cell and Excel 2000 keeps changing my
    text from lower case to upper case. Sample: ( i ) lower case it changes it to
    ( I ) Upper case and it only does this with this ( i ) letter only. Not with
    any other. Change ANYONE please tell me how can I fix this problem. Thank You

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Text Lower Case Letter

    Have a look at tools>autocorrect.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Hello Sabrina,

    This is an AutoCorrect problem. Go to Tools + AutoCorrect. Click your cursor in the text box for Replace and type i. This will bring up an entry that changes i to I. Press the delete button.

    Judith

  4. #4
    Sabrina
    Guest

    Re: Text Lower Case Letter

    Hi Don,

    Thank you for your helpful information.

    Sabrina

  5. #5
    Sabrina
    Guest

    Re: Text Lower Case Letter

    Hi Judith,

    I will try what you have just wrote. Thank you for your help.

    Sabrina