How do I set Checkboxes where you can only check yes or no, not bo

  1. #1
    Paula
    Guest

    How do I set Checkboxes where you can only check yes or no, not bo

    I am using form checkboxes. I cannot figure out how when you check no, the
    person filling out the form cannot check yes at the same time. HELP!!

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I set Checkboxes where you can only check yes or no, not bo

    Why do you have a yes and a no checkbox? One checkbox can do for both,
    checked for yes, unchecked for no. Or you could use optionbuttons, and set
    the groupname property for each pair of buttons.

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: How do I set Checkboxes where you can only check yes or no, not bo

    Hi!

    Use option buttons instead of checkboxes. Only one option button can be
    selected at a time.

    Biff