Drop Down List + VLOOKUP

  1. #1
    Bonbon
    Guest

    Drop Down List + VLOOKUP

    Hi, let me just explain whats the situation =)
    i have a supplier detail table, where there are supplier's name, address,
    fax no. and telephone no.
    i made a stock order list. Ok, now i need something like a drop down list
    where i can select the suppliers names...
    so e.g. in the SDT the supliers are, AA, BB, CC, i would want the drop down
    list to have dat, which i did.

    Now what i need and i dont know how to make it, when i select AA (from the
    drop down list) i need the cell below it to return the fax number bak.
    i tried using VLOOKUP but i think i did it wrong =(

    pls help, if you need any other info pls tell me =)
    thx in advance

    Bonbon

  2. #2
    Bonbon