items to be ordered, help?

  1. #1

    items to be ordered, help?

    hey everyone. i'm doing an assignment for my computer class, and i'm a little stumped on one of the functions i need to create. i'm supposed to be able to "automatically list all products that need to be ordered when they fall below minimum limits". so i've tried a few things to no avail. any input? i've attached a .gif of the excel sheet to show what i mean.

    thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Sandy Mann
    Guest

    Re: items to be ordered, help?

    > when they fall below minimum limits". so i've tried a few things to no
    > avail.

    What have you tried?

    --
    Regards