Linking 3 closed worksheets to master workbook template

  1. #1
    fabiano
    Guest

    Linking 3 closed worksheets to master workbook template

    How can open my master template workbook and have the information from 3
    separate workbook sheets load into my master workbook.

    I have three Reports that I poll everyday with Crystal Reports. These 3
    reports are then exported into excel as 3 separate workbook sheets.

    I now have them linked to my master template workbook with special paste
    links.

    Problem is that I have to have all 4 books open for the information to
    update in master book.

    I need it to just automatically link the information or copy the sheets over
    to mastertemplate daily.

    How can this be achieved? The needs to be a simplier way to do this. To
    had to try my staff. Too many different reports to work with.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: Linking 3 closed worksheets to master workbook template

    My approach would be to go after the data with Excel and MSQuery insetad of
    Crystal Reports, this, under macro control could put the three source datas
    in 3 sheets within the one Excel workbook, and the Master sheet could be the
    fourth sheet and all the data linked to it.........only one Excel file
    involved.

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3