Round amount to nearest $10 after other formula calc. in same cell

  1. #1
    debtors
    Guest

    Round amount to nearest $10 after other formula calc. in same cell

    Cell A1 contains any number, say $2,882. Cell A2 contains a formula to
    calculate 10% of cell A1 (result $288.2). How do I round up cell A2 to the
    nearest $10 (result $290.00? I do not want to use another cell to calculate
    the rounding, it has to be in cell A2.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Round amount to nearest $10 after other formula calc. in same cell

    Hi

    Try this:
    =MROUND(A1/10,10)

    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Round amount to nearest $10 after other formula calc. in same cell

    Or to aviod the Analysis Tool Pack

    =Round(A1*10%,-1)

    hth RES