Calculating a Percentage

  1. #1
    Reegan
    Guest

    Calculating a Percentage

    Hi there,

    I'm trying to separate GST from a total amount and am wondering if anyone
    has a formula that can help me do this.

    For example, I have a total of $901.07 and would like to know how much is
    the base amount and how much is the GST. I've tried to subtract 7% but that
    doesn't work out correctly.

    Does anyone have any suggestion???

    Thanks very much

  2. #2