to make cell absolute

  1. #1
    Valma
    Guest

    to make cell absolute

    I have made a cell absolute G3/$H$2 , I cannot drag the formula down the
    column it it just coping to the next line. please help

  2. #2
    Jim B
    Guest

    RE: to make cell absolute

    You should be able to copy it, do you plan to divide G3..G100 by H2?

    highlight the cell with the formula in it; right click click copy, then
    highlight the range you wish to copy the formula to then paste.

    Jim

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: to make cell absolute

    Select the cell in the formula bar and press F4 a few times until the dollar
    sign are gone

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...