Advanced filter a dynamic date range

  1. #1

    Advanced filter a dynamic date range

    I need to use an advanced filter to find entries for a particular range of dates. Trouble is, the ranges vary (predicatably) on a daily basis.

    It's easy to set up a filter to return "all values between THIS date and THAT date", but what I *need* is one that will return "all values between the date in THIS cell and the date in THAT cell"

    Sadly, just putting in ">=B2" doesn't make the filter look for dates greater than or equal to the date in cell B2.

    Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: Advanced filter a dynamic date range

    Use

    =">="&B2

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com