Format date in destination cell

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Susan
    Guest

    Format date in destination cell

    I have a spreadsheet that uses VB programming to transfer data entered on one
    spreadsheet to another spreadsheet. To get the data to the 2nd spreadsheet
    the cells are set up with General formatting. This doesn't work out with
    date formatting. Is there a way I can set up the destination cell to receive
    the date in the proper format?

    Susan

  2. #2
    Fred Smith
    Guest

    Re: Format date in destination cell

    You can easily format the destination cell in VB, either before or after the
    copy. You would use a statement like:

    Range("A1").NumberFormat = "mm/dd/yyyy"

    Fred

    news:[email protected]...