Formula Combination

  1. #1
    Randy
    Guest

    Formula Combination

    Any one have any ideas how I might be able to combine the following into one
    formula?

    =IF('Check-In'!H6=TRUE,0,S8)
    =IF('Check-In'!I6=TRUE,0,S8)
    =IF('Check-In'!J6=TRUE,0,S8)

    --
    Randy Street
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

  2. #2
    Forum Expert daddylonglegs's Avatar
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    14,675
    There are several ways but it depends upon the results you want. Assuming you want to return zero if any of the 3 is true, S8 otherwise

    =IF(COUNTIF('Check-In'!H6:J6,TRUE),0,S8)

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Formula Combination

    What do you require? If any of H6, I6, J6 = True.. or if all of etc.?
    And, is TRUE meant to be a text or the Boolean result of a formula?

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  4. #4
    Ron Coderre
    Guest

    RE: Formula Combination

    Try something like this:

    =IF(COUNTIF(H6:J6,TRUE),S8,0)

    Does that help?

    ***********
    Regards,
    Ron

    XL2002, WinXP-Pro

  5. #5
    Randy
    Guest

    Re: Formula Combination

    if any...
    --
    Randy Street
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

  6. #6
    Randy
    Guest

    RE: Formula Combination

    Thank you very much...with a little tweak it worked like a charm!! here is
    what i ended up with....
    =IF(COUNTIF('Check-In'!H6:J6,TRUE),S8,0)
    --
    Randy Street
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA

  7. #7
    JethroUK©
    Guest

    Re: Formula Combination

    =IF(OR('Check-In'!H6=TRUE,'Check-In'!I6=TRUE,'Check-In'!J6=TRUE),0,S8)

  8. #8
    Randy
    Guest

    Re: Formula Combination

    Thank you very much...I think we figured it out at the same time! You
    assistance is greatly appreaciated!
    --
    Randy Street
    Rancho Cucamonga, CA