how do i use import to consolidate data from multiple sheets

  1. #1
    Naveen
    Guest

    how do i use import to consolidate data from multiple sheets

    i have a a Workbook that contains multiple sheets with Diff data, but having
    the same Column & Rows. How do i consolidate all the data from these diff
    sheets to make one report.

    i hope my question is clear

    Naveen

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: how do i use import to consolidate data from multiple sheets

    Not knowing anymore about what you have than what you say, I would say copy
    and paste if it's your intent to have all the data from all the sheets on
    one sheet. If not, what do you mean by "consolidate"? HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...