How to create menu for listed names?

  1. #1
    Eric
    Guest

    How to create menu for listed names?

    In column A, I get a list of name, which name can be duplicated, such as
    John, Mary, John, Peter, Amy, Mary, Amy, Peter

    I would like to create a menu for listed names, which name cannot be
    duplicated, such as
    Amy, John, Mary, Peter

    Does anyone know how to do that in excel?
    Thank you in advance
    Eric

  3. #3
    Eric
    Guest

    Re: How to create menu for listed names?

    Thank you
    Eric

  4. #4
    Eric