What function would move a closed record to another worksheet?

  1. #1
    Stephen
    Guest

    What function would move a closed record to another worksheet?

    I need help writing a function that will move all of my client info to
    another worksheet once the account is closed.

  2. #2
    Arvi Laanemets
    Guest

    Re: What function would move a closed record to another worksheet?

    Hi

    No function can do it - only a procedure (function/formula returns a value,
    based on given parameters, and display it in same cell where it is in).

    Of corse there are possibilities do display on another sheet a list of
    entries for which some criteria is displayed. I.e. on another sheet are
    displayed all closed accounts (but in original table it remains too, and
    when you delete it from there, it disappears from another sheet too, unless
    you replace formulas with values before).

    --
    Arvi Laanemets
    ( My real mail address: arvi.laanemets<at>tarkon.ee )

    news:[email protected]...