manipulate data

  1. #1
    sjl
    Guest

    manipulate data

    I want to search for a specific date (i have the dates in a column) then i
    want to copy data from one table to another table. The second table is in a
    different order than the first table.

    I would appreciated any help.
    sjl

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: manipulate data

    more info would be helpful. One way to group the data for the desired date
    is to use
    data>filter>autofilter

    --
    Don Guillett