retain formatting when concatenating

  1. #1
    rjhf
    Guest

    retain formatting when concatenating

    Cells that I am combining contain text formatting (i.e. some words
    essentially in italics etc) but this appears to be lost during concatenation.
    How can I retain the formatting please?

  2. #2
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: retain formatting when concatenating

    Not possible to format part of string in a formula

    Peo Sjoblom

    http://nwexcelsolutions.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    rjhf
    Guest

    Re: retain formatting when concatenating

    Thanks - I was afraid of that!