When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

  1. #1
    Barb B
    Guest

    When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

    Hello. When I hightlight some cells, I used to get a sum total in bottom
    right hand corner. Now, after a change in computer and supposedly same
    functionality, I can't turn this feature on? I've tried right-clicking in
    the bottom panel to no avail?

    bb

  2. #2
    Sally
    Guest

    RE: When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

    if you right click your mouse in the bottom panel, near where it says
    'ready', & select sum
    This should work

    --
    Thanks
    Sally

  3. #3

    Re: When i highlight cells, I USED to get total in bottom rt corner?

    Did you select more than one cell that had numeric data?