How do I vary the conditional formatting?

  1. #1
    Clyde
    Guest

    How do I vary the conditional formatting?

    I have a formula and have been able to achieve my initial formatting thanks
    to everyone's help.

    Now I would like to have variations to the formatting that would cover the
    following criteria: Let's say that the results of the formula are less than
    this month and year.
    How could I get that to show up with whatever color I desire? Or, vice versa,
    results are greater than current month and year?

    How would I achieve this?

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: How do I vary the conditional formatting?

    That would be conditional formatting with a formula of

    =A1<=TODAY()-DAY(TODAY())

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...