Consolidate multiple workbooks into a single worksheet

  1. #1
    Krista
    Guest

    Consolidate multiple workbooks into a single worksheet

    I have 20 workbooks and the main worksheet in each has the same layout. I
    need to consolidate the inforamtion provided in these workbooks into a single
    worksheet.

    The data hosted in these files consist of text and numbers.

    I need to consolidate this information weekly.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Consolidate multiple workbooks into a single worksheet

    Hi Krista

    Have a look here:
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy3.htm

    Hope this helps.