Combining formula and cell reference

  1. #1
    Drew
    Guest

    Combining formula and cell reference

    Is there any way to combine a formula as part of the cell reference?
    For example I want to use this type of format, but it doesn't work:

    =Worksheetname!ADDRESS(BIG LONG FORMULA,6):T500

    the output I want is: Worksheetname!F#:T500

    # is defined by the BIG LONG FORMULA

    If anyone knows the proper syntax, I would greatly appreciate it!!!

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Combining formula and cell reference

    =INDIRECT("Worksheetname!F"&BIGLONGFORMLA&":T500")

    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: Combining formula and cell reference

    Look at the INDIRECT() function

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten

  4. #4
    Drew
    Guest

    Re: Combining formula and cell reference

    THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART