perform calculations using time arguments

  1. #1
    Derek
    Guest

    perform calculations using time arguments

    How to perform calculations using time as arguments?

    E.g. "F1-F2" works fine where both cells contain values with (h:mm) format,
    but "F1-8:00" returns an error. Also, when using =IF(), when [value_if_true]
    is "f1-8:00" I get a formula error.

    what up?

  2. #2
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: perform calculations using time arguments

    Hi Derek

    Try F1-TIME(8,0,0)

    --
    Regards

    Roger Govier

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bigbafa
    Guest

    RE: perform calculations using time arguments

    --
    Dale H.