formatting columns by date

  1. #1
    JR Jen
    Guest

    formatting columns by date

    I am creating a spreadsheet and I am having difficulty applying a formula to
    auto-arrange a column by date. My goal is to have the information sorted by
    date (soonest first) regaurdless of when the data is entered into the
    spreadsheet. I would really appreciate any help on this. Thank you in advance.

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: formatting columns by date

    Hi

    I would suggest simply re-sorting the list after each session. It would be
    possible to do it automatically with a macro but you'd still have to hit a
    button to tell it to run. You might as well record a macro while you do the
    sort and stick a button for it on your toolbar.

    Hope this helps.
    Andy.

    news:[email protected]...