Unmerge to all cells possible?

  1. #1
    Dan von InfoPath
    Guest

    Unmerge to all cells possible?

    Hello,
    If I have a merged cell with the value of "January", and it is a merged cell
    from A1-A100, can I unmerge it into all cells? Giving A1-A100 each the value
    of "January"?

    Seems like it would be simple, but I haven't found any information on this
    in my searches. Thanks in advance!

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Unmerge to all cells possible?

    Hi Dan,

    go to Format | cell | click on the Merge box, you will have January just in
    the 1st row, compy tit down to all cells as your convinience

    regards from Brazil
    Thanks for the feedback
    Marcelo

  3. #3