Enhancement Request: Give us ability to lock/freeze tabs in Excel

  1. #1
    Alyson Calhoun
    Guest

    Enhancement Request: Give us ability to lock/freeze tabs in Excel

    I would like to be able to lock the first tab in an excel workbook so that
    when I scroll through the tabs, it always stays in the first position,
    allowing me to always have option of checking the contents of this first tab
    instead of having to scroll back each time

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...heet.functions

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: Enhancement Request: Give us ability to lock/freeze tabs in Excel

    Use the...
    Window>New Window
    feature.
    HTH.
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3

    Re: Enhancement Request: Give us ability to lock/freeze tabs in Excel

    Have you tried right clicking on the scroll icon at the left?