EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP!!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    meegan
    Guest

    EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP!!

    Ok, I was working on excel last nite at work and i was sorting and a lot of
    my information is missing now and I need to get it back to the way it was but
    i dont know how. Some information is gone and a lot of the other information
    is not entered correctly..someone please help!!

  2. #2
    Gary L Brown
    Guest

    RE: EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP!!

    If you do not have a backup or do not have the 'Always Create Backup' flag
    set, I believe it is gone.
    Sorry,
    --
    Gary Brown
    gary_brown@ge_NOSPAM.com

  3. #3
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: EMERGENCY!! PLEASE HELP!!

    It's very difficult to decern the trouble from your discription. It could be
    many things. One easy one might be that you saved the workbook with the
    AutoFilter left on....if so, just do Data > Filter > AutoFilter again and it
    will toggle off and all your data will return as it was..........if this
    isn't it, then you might start looking for a backup or copy you sent someone,
    or maybe your MIS folks have an archived copy.

    hth
    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3