VALIDATION IN EXCEL

  1. #1
    Ginger
    Guest

    VALIDATION IN EXCEL

    Is there a way to set so a message displays at opening of a workbook/worksheet?

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: VALIDATION IN EXCEL

    Create a form on the VBA and use the command

    Option Explicit

    Private Sub Workbook_Open()

    NomeDoForm.Show

    End Sub

    Regards

  3. #3
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: VALIDATION IN EXCEL

    Ginger
    There are several ways to display a message at opening. Marcelo gave
    you one. Another is to display a message box (MsgBox). The message box can
    be simply informative and have an OK button, or it can ask a question (and
    have Yes and No buttons) if appropriate, depending on your purpose. Post
    back and tell us what you want to do. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Ginger
    Guest

    Re: VALIDATION IN EXCEL

    Thank you for your responses, what I would like to have is a message box
    which pops-up when you open a workbook/worksheet. I would like this to only
    pop-up every two weeks, the purpose is to remind employees of a specific event