Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Excel document

  1. #1

    Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Excel document

    Hi,
    I inserted a picture in the worksheet via Insert~Picture. Currently to
    a. disable a Click I wrote an empty macro and
    b. to disable right click I protected the sheet only the objects (this
    also protects the Click)
    issue with this all objects on the sheet got protected.

    Is there a way only certain pictures inserted into the sheet be
    disabled from click and right-click either by macro or some other way.

    Thanks
    Richie.

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Disabling click and right-click on the Picture I inserted in an Ex

    right click on the figure PROPERTIES | UNBLOCK

    Then you protect the spreadsheet

    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo