How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

  1. #1
    Daz
    Guest

    How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

    I am using ISERROR in conditional fromulaes but I am unable to get them to
    work on Functions such as Correl, Thankyou for your help

  2. #2
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

    Care to post the formula with CORREL and state the reason why ISERROR is
    needed?

  3. #3
    Daz
    Guest

    Re: How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

    Thanks Aladin
    I am using 24 rows in the spreadsheet I then copy in data that varies in
    amounts of rows used, the formulas are constant so when there is no data the
    error sign is displayed then using ISERROR the cell is blank then I am able
    to copy paste special and sort using macros to automate task, I suppose my
    question is can function formulas have an option so that the cell can be
    blank when error values are displayed like conditional formulas.
    Conditional Formula OK =if(ISERROR,(A1/A2)," ",A1/A2)
    Function F Does Not work=if(ISERROR,CORREL(A1:A5,A8:A12)," ",A1:A5,A8:A12)
    Thankyou for you help

  4. #4
    Aladin Akyurek
    Guest

    Re: How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

    One way:

    =IF(COUNT(A1:A5),CORREL(A1:A5,A8:A12),"")

  5. #5
    Daz
    Guest

    Re: How do I use ISERROR in functions to hide error values

    Thankyou Aladin for your Excellent answer to my problem,
    Kind Regards
    Daz