Set an array on based on duration of months

  1. #1
    Robog
    Guest

    Set an array on based on duration of months

    How do I setup an array on a different worksheet based on the inputs of
    duration of months? For example given duration of 30, 60 month - create 30 or
    60 columns on another tab/worksheet within a workbook.

  2. #2
    Ardus Petus
    Guest

    Re: Set an array on based on duration of months

    The 30/60 columns already exist in the (new) worksheet.
    What do you want to put into them?

    Cheers,
    --
    AP

    [email protected]...

  3. #3
    Robog
    Guest

    Re: Set an array on based on duration of months

    Ardus, how do I automatically create the columns based upon input in another
    tab/worksheet. I am setting up a spreadsheet that has a inputs worksheet and
    based on the input worksheet it populates data on two tabs. One for
    cost/saving analysis and another on billing schedule. The billing schedule
    will be of varying months(columns) versus product or lineitems being billed -
    so there will be an array of products and a monthly billing schedule over a
    number of (e.g. 30, 60, 84) months specified in the "inputs" worksheet.

  4. #4
    Robog
    Guest

    Re: Set an array on based on duration of months

    I'd like to put into them cost and description of products over 30 or 60 or
    84 months (columns) - row is description of product. Then total for the whole
    deal over the term - 30, 60 or 84 month or show totals of products by month.