Cash Book

  1. #1
    Freddo
    Guest

    Cash Book

    I am doing a cash book on excel I want to be able to put the amount in say
    column B and a description say in column C, then I went the the figure to be
    automatically to be transferred to the apprpiate coulmn which will have the
    same heading as the description. In other words I want to analyse the
    information

  2. #2
    kassie
    Guest

    RE: Cash Book

    With your description in Column C, and the amount in Column B, and your
    various headings in Row 1 across. In D2 enter =IF(C2=$D$1,B2,"") and copy
    down. In E2 enter =IF(D2=$E$1,B2,"") and copy down, etc.
    If you have description Refreshments in say E1, and the same in D2, it will
    reflect the amount spent in E2