Help :-( - Auto Population

  1. #1
    Stacey
    Guest

    Help :-( - Auto Population

    Ok Excel Pros,

    I am putting together a spread sheet that is (work related) that will allow
    me to select a model number and the base price appears. I was able to get
    that together, however for each of these models there is is a list of
    standards and opitions. What i want to be able to do is when a model is
    selected and the base price appears then I need I want the opitions and
    standards appear for that model. 9auto fill )
    Any ideas? I got some feed back yesterday however when I tried to use the
    formula that was given to me it dosn't work. As it was suggested that I put
    all of my information on a second page and use a vlookup as a formula.

    Please advise.
    Thanks

    Thanks .

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Help :-( - Auto Population

    Yes add you data on a other sheet and use Vlookup to get the data

    See Debra's site for information

    Regards Ron De Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl