Rows into Columms

  1. #1
    Mint
    Guest

    Rows into Columms

    How do I convert rows into columms? I have a fairly large document which
    needs to be sorted by employee not by type of deduction. However, the only
    thing coming out of our payroll system is in rows not in columms...

  2. #2
    Marcelo
    Guest

    RE: Rows into Columms

    Hi Mint, did you try, copy | paste special | tranpose ?

    hope this help
    Regards from Brazil
    Marcelo