Calculate only Positive Numbers

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    B G
    Guest

    Calculate only Positive Numbers

    I need to know if there is a way to calculate only cells within a column
    (column AL) that are a positive number. The column has rows 3 through 1359
    with quite a few that are negative numbers (these numbers are a result of a
    formula) WE only want to include in the column total those numbers that have
    a positive result. Is this possible? THanks
    --
    B G

  2. #2
    Forum Expert
    England
    MS-Off Ver
    1,500
    sumif(al3:al1359,">0",al3:al1359)

    Regards

    Dav

  3. #3
    Toppers
    Guest

    RE: Calculate only Positive Numbers

    If you summing them:

    =SUMIF(AL3:AL1359,">0")

    HTH

  4. #4
    Franz Verga
    Guest

    Re: Calculate only Positive Numbers

    Nel post news:[email protected]
    *B G* ha scritto:

    > I need to know if there is a way to calculate only cells within a
    > column (column AL) that are a positive number. The column has rows 3
    > through 1359 with quite a few that are negative numbers (these
    > numbers are a result of a formula) WE only want to include in the
    > column total those numbers that have a positive result. Is this
    > possible? THanks

    =SUMIF(AL3:AL1359,">0")

    --
    Hope I helped you.